help for testing finding of 2011 IOLAB

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Tue Sep 27 21:34:03 MDT 2011

Hello,

This year the samba team is one more time doing an interoperability lab
with Microsoft, which allows us to tests our products with Microsoft
products.
As every year we are finding a couple of bugs, I started a branch here:
http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/iolab2011
where I keep them.

I'd like to have some help with anyone willing to help the project
writing or improving the existing unit tests so that we are sure that we
can't get regression on this particular changes.

For anyone willing to jump on helping the samba project it's a fairly
easy task that will helps us insuring that we don't have regression.

If anyone is interested let me know !

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou