[RFC] Switch on tdb2 API by default?

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Mon Sep 26 20:06:51 MDT 2011

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:44:06 +0200, Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 07:46:51PM +0930, Rusty Russell wrote:
>
> > It's possible, but at some point, we have to move on.  I'd rather do
> > that *before* I have to wade into the autoconf stuff again...
>
> Please make it Samba4 only. This discussion alone has taken
> more time than it would have taken to put it into autobuild.

It took me an hour or two to add lib/ccan, and for tdb2 I need to add a
new configure option and disable the tdb1 build.  I'm sure you're more
familiar with autoconf than I am.

I'll leave it waf-only for the moment, and revisit this later (perhaps
when tdb1 gets turned off altogether).

Cheers,
Rusty.