[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.1 on September 27?

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Mon Sep 26 12:57:54 MDT 2011

Hi Karo,

>> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Karolin Seeger <kseeger at samba.org> wrote:
>>> There do not seem to be any open blocker bugs
>> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8371
>> Makes it unusable as a domain member server in several accounts.
> Samba 3.6.1 will be delayed (was scheduled for tomorrow), because of a fix
> for a blocker and some other fixes that went in today. Hopefully,
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=8371 can be addressed also.
> I marked it as a blocker. Please let me know if anyone thinks it should not
> block the release. I am waiting for feedback before scheduling the new
> release date.

I'm currently going through the SMB2 related bugs with Jeremy
and assign the fixed to once we're done.


-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 262 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/attachments/20110926/63dc7e26/attachment.pgp>

More information about the samba-technical mailing list