Upgrade from S3 to a Samba4 DC

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:21:42 MDT 2011

I've been out of the samba4 loop for some time, so please forgive my
ignorance...

I'm running the latest git build of samba4 on an updated Fedora14 box, and I
haven't figured out where to get the upgrade_from_s3 script.  It's not in my
source4/setup directory.  Is it possible I'm missing some support packages
so that it's not getting built?

--
    Charles Tryon