Samba4 & MS Exchange

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sun Sep 18 22:57:23 MDT 2011

Hi,
On 16/09/2011 05:33, Thys Nel wrote:
> Is it supposed to work? If so, what debug info can I provide to assist in
> this? If it is not supposed to work, is there another approach which is
> recommended? The end result I'm aiming at is having the S4 machine as the
> PDC with the Win2003 Exchange server just a member server.
I guess nobody tried really before I wouldn't be too surprised that it
didn't work completely, you can make a trace with tcpdump, see
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Capture_Packets.
Capture might be encrypted if so have a look at:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Keytab_Extraction

You can send trace but do it only if you are ok that everybody could
know about your domains and users.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou