A torture test to test that FSCTLs work ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:18:18 MDT 2011

Hi,

Attached is a git format-patch patch for a new torture test for FSCTLs.

I wrote this test because I am working on moving the handling of
FSCTLs into the VFS. The existing code will become the default
behavior and I wanted:

1. A test to ensure I had not caused any regressions.
2. A template that other developers can use for writing their own
unit-tests when they develop their own FSCTLs.

I am doing this because someone I know has a need for it.

What's the drill, or do I need to ask? Create a bug in bugzilla?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe