Samba4 and NTLM_AUTH

Ted Salmon tass2001 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 23:57:47 MDT 2011

Hi Kai,

Interesting. When I run ntlm_auth from the CLI, unless I'm doing something wrong, I get no output no matter what username/password I use:

root at NETW1-STATS:/# ntlm_auth --domain=NETWORK --username=tsalmon
password:
root at NETW1-STATS:/#

root at NETW1-STATS:/# ntlm_auth -V
Version 4.0.0alpha17

Am I doing something wrong or is my build broken?

Additionally, I'll start looking into making a script as you suggested.

Thanks!

Ted Salmon