support IDMAP_BOTH over the winbind pipe

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Sep 8 06:46:59 MDT 2011

Michael,

Tridge and I wrote up some patches to add support for IDMAP_BOTH (a SID
mapped to both a UID and a GID) to the winbindd pipe.

We did this as we experiment with ways to more closely combine the file
server and the AD DC, in the hope that we can eventually switch file
servers.

Attached are the patches.  I wondered if you might have time to look
over them, and see if you think they are OK.

Thanks,