Fw: samba-tool command structure

Giampaolo Lauria lauria at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 1 12:13:26 MDT 2011

Hi Jelmer,

Once again, thanks for your input.
I agree with you, maybe testparm should be split into two different
commands. One to validate the config file, the other to extract different
keyword values from the configuration file.

Regarding the vampire command, I see now why you would want to have it as
a "machine" subcommand.

Let's see what the rest of the community votes, as long as we can all
agree on a solution.

Thanks,
Giampaolo