[REVIEW] Some patches for master - fix build without krb5-devel

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Oct 24 04:03:27 MDT 2011

In my master-devel branch are some patches that I would like review on

I've tried to resolve the build issue for Samba4 on platforms without a
system gssapi/gssapi.h, and provide public headers for brad to use with
OpenChange for creating and loading Samba modules.  In doing so I
renamed the module loading fucntions to attempt to keep a sane public
namespace.  I've also removed the unused smbiconv utility.

There is only one issue remaining, that is that the autoconf build does
not build on a system without krb5-devel (I removed it from my system
for testing).

I would actually like us to consider if there are systems that we care
about without krb5-devel, and which cannot use the waf build.  If we
could always expect at least some kind of Kerberos library (internal or
system heimdal from the waf build, or any system from autoconf), we
could make our code much simpler in parts.

http://git.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-devel