patch to improve documentation for samba-tool command --help

Theresa Halloran thallora at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Oct 17 09:44:44 MDT 2011

Hi all,

I've attached a patch with an implementation to improve the --help
command for samba-tool.  It includes some formatting stuff and an
example of the samba-tool user create --help doc that gives an idea of
the level of detail and some command examples.

I also changed the samba-tool user add to samba-tool user create.  I
think create is more accurate than add since the user is being created
with this command, as opposed to added, which is used for e.g. when we
add a user to a group...in the add case the user already exists.

Input is appreciated.  Once an approach is decided upon, I'll be
updating the --help for the rest of the samba-tool commands.

Thanks, Theresa