Samba4 latest from git - make quicktest fails

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:55:13 MDT 2011

I also just ran into an error in the make test on the latest git.  I ran a
"git clean -x -f -d" on my repository and the build/test ran OK after that.
 (I had to pull the plug an previous build sequence, which shouldn't have
broken it, but who knows what kind of cruft might have been left behind...)

--
    Charles Tryon