Replication between DCs

Dave Craft wimberosa at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 09:27:56 MST 2011

It appears that the KCC (replication topology generator) is currently
not maintaining
or adding this attribute (mS-DS-ReplicatesNCReason).   In the AD
schema, that attr
is listed as "may contains" so its not currently required.

Having said that the KCC will maintain this attribute in a future
version of the code
as its relevent for administrative purposes (particularly in
multi-site) as well as recording issues
during topology generation.

Bottom line....I don't think that message signals a problem for your
configuration.

Dave

--
Regards, Dave Craft
Cut the headlights and put it in neutral.