early quit when replicating

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sat Nov 5 05:58:21 MDT 2011

Hello metze & tridge,

I've pushed in my repo a branch called drs_earlyquit to address the
problem of timeout when doing a getncchanges with highwatermark = 0 +
replication_vector.

I'm still working on the timebased solution that tridge suggested me but
there is a couple of patches that should make their way in the tree like
for instance the use of Critical + ANC flags while replicating base_dn
both for python join a C join ("becomedc") also the patch for reducing
the number of  ldb_msg_find_attr_as_* calls.

Then we can discuss wether or not we need to always sort for base_dn.

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team