Status of migration tool? (was: myldap-pub.py)

Charles Tryon charles.tryon at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:34:27 MDT 2011

As I noted elsewhere, I'm trying to jump back into Samba4 after being away
for a while, and I'm trying to catch up on some lose ends.  There was a
migration tool originally called "myldap-pub.py".  I know there was some
work being done on it, and possibly a rename.  I was wondering what the
status was.  Has this tool made its way into the git repository?

--
    Charles Tryon