Pseudobacklinks in samba4

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon May 23 13:12:32 MDT 2011

Hi ekacnet,

the description for this issue is far from satisfying. If it is really
not possible to fix this immediately then the FIXME message should be
enhanced somehow. That means: is the locking only reproducible in this
call (try a temporary change to "ldb_rename"), from which code this call
has been launched and using which arguments...
I mean if someone sooner or later would like to fix it should know where
to start digging down :)

Thanks,
Matthias