samba4 / samba-tool patches - rework, patch 0000 of 0002

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun May 22 23:21:21 MDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 16:34 -0400, Theresa Halloran wrote:
> The following two associated notes contain patches with rework for the
> samba-tool updates.
>
> I've incorporated input from review by Andrew Bartlett...thanks Andrew.

One final comment.  Attached patches (as long as your mailer doesn't eat
them - worth checking i) work better and are easier to deal with than
the separate mail thing (and are the preferred work-flow in Samba).

In particular, your mailer seems to have corrupted the patches (newline
wrap).  This should happen less if you attach them, rather than
(presumably) pasting them into the e-mail client.

I wasn't able to extract the patch from those mails in a way that git am
would accept, Sorry.