Pseudobacklinks in samba4

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sun May 22 14:05:03 MDT 2011

Hello,

I just pushed in my repo at
http://git.samba.org/?p=mat/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pseudobacklinks.

Pseudo backlinks are a way to do fake linked attributes on attribute
with a DN like syntax but that are not linked attribute.

The main interest of this is that if the DN pointed by this attribute
change then thanks to the pseudobacklink we will be able to change the
value in the attribute as well.

This can be very useful when removing a DC or when changing the site of
a DC and surely in other case that we don't envision yet.

I tried to be very cautious on this patches (as usual) but a small
review wouldn't hurt I think !

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou