samba 3.6.0rc1 in Debian experimental

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Fri May 20 11:30:51 MDT 2011

I have the pleasure to announce that the Debian experimental archive
now carries packages for samba 3.6.0rc1. This happened 53 hours and 26
minutes after Karolin announced the availability of this new
version..:-)

Instead of re-explaining how the Debian experimental archive is
working, please allow me to point to a quite complete Wiki page about
it:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianExperimental

3.6.* packages will remain in Debian experimental until the release of
the final version of 3.6.0. Then, packages will be uploaded to Debian
unstable, thus targeting the next Debian version (and indirectly
flowing to Ubuntu, of course).