Failures with source4 autobuild preventing source3 changes from getting through.

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Thu May 19 21:53:05 MDT 2011

Hi Metze, Matthieu, and Andrew,

Twice now I've gotten the same error when trying to push
a source3-only change (this is an source3-SMB2-only fix, so the
likelyhood of it actually causing this problem is pretty
close to zero).

Looks like there's a nasty intermittent failure in the
source4 DFS code which is preventing autobuilds from
proceeding.

[570/1077 in 32m3s] samba4.dfs.domain(dc)
UNEXPECTED(failure): samba4.dfs.domain.sysvol referral
REASON: _StringException: _StringException: ../source4/torture/dfs/domaindfs.c:376: strlen( resp2.referral_entries[0].referral.v3.referrals.r1.netw_address) > 0 was 0 (0x0), expected 1 (0x1): Length of first referral is less than 0

Any chance you can take a look at this and
fix it so I can get some fixed code into master
(and then get the fix back-ported to my bug for
3.6.0).

Thanks,

Jeremy.

----- Forwarded message from autobuild at samba.org -----