samba4 won't compile on FreeBSD 8.2/amd64

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Tue May 17 16:02:45 MDT 2011

On 18/05/2011 00:40, Hugo Silva wrote:
> Original message appears to have been blocked due to size limits.
>
> You can download the requested files from
> www.debuginc.com/troubleshooting_samba4.tar.gz

Ok from what I see you are using the system LDB, given the fact that we
are moving the ldb libraries quite often it's better to use the one
bundled with the samba source code or to use a _very_ (< 2 weeks or so )
port.

It's the following lines in your config.log:
#define USING_SYSTEM_POPT 1
#define HAVE_LDB 1
#define USING_SYSTEM_LDB 1

You can try to use --bundled-libraries=ldb on the ./configure command line

Let us know if it works !

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou