Hello Everyone - Dhananjay Sathe

dhananjay sathe dhananjaysathe at gmail.com
Sat May 7 12:10:15 MDT 2011

Hi everyone,

            I am Dhananjay Sathe from Mumbai ,India.  I am glad to be
accepted by the Samba team for GSoC 2011.

My principal objective will be to design a new Gtk+ Front end for easy
conifuguration for Samba 4 mentored by Jelmer Vernooij.
This includes designing an easy to use configuration wizard to enable even a
novice users to get through  the basic Samba via a convenient and easy to
use interface.

 I am currently pursuing my bachelors In Electronics  & Instrumentation
Engineering At BITS (Birla Institute Of Technology & Science ) , Pilani Goa
Campus, one of the Premier Engg. Institutes of the country.

 I am sorry, I wasn't able to catch up with you earlier as I have been busy
with my Engg. Final Exams for this year through this week , which happen to
end on the 13th of May. However , I did interact  with my Mentor , Jelmer
Vernooij  who is very friendly and encouraging.
I have started getting up to speed with my documentation and the knowledge
which I will require for my project with all the time I can spare through
the exams.

I will hopefully get to learn a lot during this summer and get to interact
with some of the best developers in the community, especially I will get to
interact with "You" the Samba Team. Which i hope in the long run will enable
me to contribute all I can to the community.

Any Comments,Suggestions and Ideas are most welcome . Fell free to contact
me about the same or any other issue you may have in mind.

Thanks once again.

Dhananjay Deepak Sathe | +919764871950
dhananjaysathe at gmail.com,f2009260 at bits-goa.ac.in
2nd Year Undergraduate,
BE(Hons) Electronics and Instrumentation,
BITS Pilani Goa Campus.