linux server active directory for windows clients

Khaled Safi afgbacha at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:23:44 MDT 2011

*hi *
*
*i am a IT student in sweden and its my final year in my university we have
the finaly project in less than a month i have decided to make a linux
server so windows clients xp or 7 can join it and there should be an active
directory in linux server i have been googling and trying all those but non
seems to be working for me i hope i can get something usefull so i can do my
project before the time.*
*by the way i made a linux server where i can join the domain from a windows
xp client but couldnt figure it out the AD.*
*Thanks*