Hello from George

George zhao raimann.zhao at gmail.com
Sun May 1 21:10:52 MDT 2011

Hi All,

This is George, I'm just sending out this email to say hi and catch up
with you, Samba Team.

First of all, thank you all for accepting me to Samba at GSoC 2011 and
offering me this great opportunity to work with this outstanding
group. During the summer, I will be working on the "Implement
processing of Domain-Specific GPO in samba4" project, mentored by
Matthieu Patou.

Currently, I am a PhD student in the University of George, USA. My
research interests are Software concurrency and visualization, mainly
focus on the development and evaluation of tools for visualization and
interaction in support of complex tasks.  As such, it includes work
both in human-computer interaction and in the domain of the complex
task to be supported.

Hopefully, we can get to know each other more during this summer, and
I can continuously working with you guys in the future.

Feel free to send me an email, if you are interested in some topics
about my research, the GPO project or anything else.

Thank you again, and have a good day!
George