Willing to work for Samba GSOC 2011 ideas(George)

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Mar 25 10:11:18 MDT 2011

Hi George,

if you would like to take over the server side GPO support project then
preliminary discussions with Wilco (author of s4's "libpolicy") or
Günther (author of "libgpo") could be extremely helpful. I think that
they share the most knowledge about GPOs in our developer staff. You can
write them emails or ping them on IRC (freenode, #samba-technical):
users "SYNNACK" and "gd". Of course you can direct questions also on
this list.
We will have yet to decide who the actual mentor will be in this case.

The login/logout counters project, however will be easier I think and
there Andrew Bartlett should be the right responsible (he maintains the
auth subsystems for both s3 and s4).

I hope these informations are of some help.

Thanks,
Matthias Wallnöfer