[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Fri Mar 25 04:52:05 MDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 05:23:03AM +0100, Andrew Tridgell wrote:
> commit b5616adc8adbcee61bb670378f9c066225d9dcf3
> Author: Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
> Date:   Fri Mar 25 08:37:00 2011 +1100
>
>     lib/util/charset rename iconv_convenience to iconv_handle
>
>     This better reflects what this structure is
>
>     Andrew Bartlett

Does this renaming make the problem any better?

Can we discuss your plans to make Samba3 multi-locale so
that we need this at all? If you don't plan to work on this
seriously in the near future, please remove the dependency
on this handle handling from Samba3.

Thanks,

Volker