quota configure checks?

Thu Mar 24 10:53:07 MDT 2011

Hi!

Right now master can't compile quotas on Linux. Our tests
try to compile lib/sysquotas_xx.c unmodified. This fails
because at that stage we don't have gen_ndr/lsa.h for
example, which is included via quite some include nesting.

I tried for a while to make the sysquota file compile
without includes.h, but these files have all sorts of nasty
dependencies.

I don't see any solution in waf, but this might be due to my
missing understanding of waf.

Can we check in the generated parsing code again to make
this work again? The sysquotas code is pretty much a
historical mess that I don't see how to fix properly without
access to all those platforms. Checking in the generated
files again to me seems to be the easiest solution.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9