[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.0pre2 (proposed release dates)

Karolin Seeger kseeger at samba.org
Wed Mar 23 14:19:45 MDT 2011

Hi Micha,
hi list,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 12:25:47AM +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
> Karolin Seeger wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:01:21AM +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
> > > Just for your information: The idmap patches I had posted
> > > a week ago or so are not yet in master, and I have also
> > > not got any comment.
> > 
> > Sorry, but I cannot wait any longer with the preparations.
> > Maybe you would like to push your patches into the v3-6-test branch.
> Done. A few patches may still follow, but that is polishing.
> The core is in now.

thanks! :-)

If there are no objections, I would like to schedule
-Samba 3.6.0pre2 for Tuesday, April 12,
-Samba 3.6.0pre3 for Tuesday, April 26 and
-Samba 3.6.0rc1 for Tuesday, May 17.


Samba			http://www.samba.org
SerNet			http://www.sernet.de
sambaXP			http://www.sambaxp.org

More information about the samba-technical mailing list