Request to do SMBTA Bugtracking on BSO

Holger Hetterich hhetter at novell.com
Wed Mar 23 01:25:38 MDT 2011

Hi Samba team,

with the release of SMB Traffic Analyzer 1.2.3 ahead, I would like to
ask if the Samba team would be fine if we could move SMBTA bugtracking
from bugzilla.novell.com to bugzilla.samba.org. This effectivly is
bugtracking of the VFS module, the data collector daemon, and
smbtatools.

This typically involves a current release tracker bug (which I would
open on BSO for the 1.2.4 version on), and anything we'd like to fix for
the release in bugs blocking the tracker bug, plus longer standing bugs
that are out of scope for the upcoming version.

Ideally, we'd have a component "SMBTA" on BSO.

Would that be ok for you?

Holger
--
Holger Hetterich, hhetter at novell.com,