dirsync review

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon Mar 21 04:45:43 MDT 2011

Hi ekacnet,

two comments from my side:

- the indentation sometimes looks a bit strange - I cannot distinguish
if this is only gitweb or if you have mixed tabs and whitespaces
- with "int i" and "int k" in the dirsync implementation I'm still not
very happy - I invite you to use the correct downto counting mechanism
("ldb_dn.c" shows how to do that in respect to the DN components)

Otherwise they seem pretty fine to me.

Thanks,
Matthias