Exposing password hashes to an LDAP client.

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sat Mar 19 05:04:53 MDT 2011

Andrew,

I'm with you. Password handling is so inherently complex in s4 (the
various AD function levels, support for "userPassword", and LM hashes)
that I wouldn't add any feature to the existing password hash LDB
module. Do you still remember how long it took to integrate and fix up
my changes? A year I think.

Btw. don't forget my EXOP branch - I have also made tridge aware of that
:) !

Thanks,
Matthias