Exposing password hashes to an LDAP client.

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sat Mar 19 03:07:39 MDT 2011

Brendan,

you don't have to change the "password_hash" LDB module at all. Since on
LDAP search requests the password attributes are removed in the "acl"
LDB module you might only need to change some array named "password
attributes" or so.
But probably Nadya could help you more since she is the maintainer of
the "acl" module.

Cheers,
Matthias