[Samba] [Announce] Samba 3.5.7, 3.4.12 and 3.3.15 Security Re leases Available

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Fri Mar 18 07:27:18 MDT 2011

When I upgrade a major revision (3.4.x -> 3.5.x ), I always get a listing
from "testparm -v" before and after the upgrade to make sure that a
parameter (that I didn't specify in the config) didn't change it's default
setting.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."