PATCH 1/1: Expose remote_password_change() via libsmbclient

Eduardo Kienetz eduardo at kienetz.com
Wed Mar 16 10:27:18 MDT 2011

Hello guys,

I'm submitting attached a patch I've created so that I could access
remote_password_change() from PHP through libsmbclient-php, which I
now 'maintain'.
It was created due to a real necessity, not just to add yet another
function to libsmbclient. Tested from PHP and it works (password gets
changed).

In case the attachment is removed it can be seen via
http://www.kienetz.com/0001-Expose-remote_password_change-in-libsmbclient.patch

Comments appreciated as I'm not a really experienced C developer
(although this one seemed trivial just by following the examples).
Thanks in advance for your time!

Eduardo Kienetz