[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Sun Mar 13 00:50:46 MST 2011

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 05:11:24PM -0800, Herb Lewis wrote:
> I'd like to make a suggestion about checkin messages. When you fix a bug,
> instead of just saying "fix bug xxx" can we also include a short
> description
> of the bug as well? That way while monitoring checkin email we don't have
> to also access bugzilla to see what the checkin was about.

Oh, I am very sorry that I put the burden on you to look at
bugzilla by fixing a bug. I will try to make your work
much easier next time.

With best regards,

Volker Lendecke

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9