samba4 - can't open 'main.mk' at build/smb_build/config_mk.pm

chinni naveenkiitr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:56:13 MST 2011

Hi,

       I installed alpha version. Compilation and installation done
successfully. But when I run ./samba -i -M single I ended up with the
following error. But when I used samba-tool join , my machine joined to the
domain with out any fail. please tell me how to over come from this error.

#./samba -i -M single
 samba: using 'single' process model
Failed to listen on 0.0.0.0:445 - NT_STATUS_ADDRESS_ALREADY_ASSOCIATED
task_server_terminate: [Failed to startup smb server task]
Failed to listen on 0.0.0.0:135 - NT_STATUS_ADDRESS_ALREADY_ASSOCIATED
service_setup_stream_socket(address=0.0.0.0,port=135) failed -
NT_STATUS_ADDRESS_ALREADY_ASSOCIATED
task_server_terminate: [Failed to startup dcerpc server task]
task_server_terminate: [ldap_server: no LDAP server required in member
server configuration]
task_server_terminate: [cldap_server: no CLDAP server required in member
server configuration]
task_server_terminate: [kdc: no KDC required in member server configuration]
task_server_terminate: [dreplsrv: no DSDB replication required in domain
member configuration]
task_server_terminate: [kccsrv: no KCC required in domain member
configuration]
Failed to listen on 0.0.0.0:901 - NT_STATUS_ADDRESS_ALREADY_ASSOCIATED
task_server_terminate: [websrv_task_init: failed to startup web server task]

Please help.

Thanks