NTSTATUS trick for NTTIME?

Thu Mar 10 04:35:51 MST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:05:12PM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> It seems to me that with the -Wconversions approach you don't even need
> modifications to the build system to start work.  Could you store the
> (verbose) output of a clean -Wconversion build, and then use diff to
> compare your modified build with that output?

This would be possible, but it would probably change my
edit/compile cycle considerably. I run a compile and watch
the output. And during development, I tend to do only partly
compiles, I do not recompile the whole thing whenever I
change individual lines. This would require advanced diff
magic to split out the warnings just for one file and
compare this with the ones from a previous build. Added
complexity due to make -j intermixing the warnings from
different files.

With best regards,

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9