samba4 - can't open 'main.mk' at build/smb_build/config_mk.pm

chinni naveenkiitr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:00:11 MST 2011

Hi,

             I want to install samba4-alpha5 through source compilation.
when I run configure , I am getting this error.

./build/smb_build/main.pl: can't open 'main.mk' at
build/smb_build/config_mk.pm line 174

Please help me in installing samba4-alpha5 or else suggest me which alpha
version can I use so that I can do or test delegation by using samba4.