change to acl_read module for supporting dirsync module

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Wed Mar 9 13:30:11 MST 2011

Nadya + Ekacnet,

certainly I let it up to you both to find the best solution (I'm not
really competent here) but an internal flag sounds very good.

I simply would like to try to remove the number of controls (see my
RELAX discussion with abartlet & co.) which are often exposed on the
outside and therefore also error-prone.

Cheers,
Matthias