samba4 group policy with 2 DC's

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:48:43 MST 2011

Understood, but since this is the case, If I copy the policy over to the
BDC and I use group policy editor and it opens and edits the policy on
the BDC I will then have 2 different policies and not know which is the
correct policy.

Or will it always edit the primary group policy on the PDC when changes
are made? And all I would need to do is rsync the policies when they are
changed?