Delegation configuration help.

Narendra Kumar S.S ssnkumar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:56:25 MST 2011

Hi,

    I don't know if the delegation functionality of Samba really works.
    I had also faced similar problems and still it is not resolved.

    It will be of great help, if somebody for Samba team clarifies regarding
this:
    1. Does delegation functionality works as expected?
    2. Has anybody used this or atleast tested this before?
    3. Is there any limitation for using this?
    4. Do we need to do any hack to get this working?

    Hope somebody can answer these questions.

Warm Regards,
Narendra

Visit my blogs at:
http://ssnarendrakumar.blogspot.com/