samba-tool

tms3 at tms3.com tms3 at tms3.com
Tue Mar 8 20:55:07 MST 2011

So, let me see if I understand correctly.

There is NO WAY to set passwords using only Samba4, is this correct?

If there is a way, I would appreciate knowing what it is.

As my last email on this subject

./samba-tool password

returns

samba-tool password <command> [options]

There is no info that I can find on the proper syntax. -U=Adminstrator
--user=Administrator do not work.

The password for administrator has expired. Windows server admin tools
do not work. Recommendations to install Franky would be at least
helpful IF there were instructions on how to install Franky from GIT
now that the repository changes have been made.

TMS III