SAMBA Not Installing

Saravanan.Babu at cit.com Saravanan.Babu at cit.com
Tue Mar 8 18:22:21 MST 2011

Hi,

It's not working and receiving the following errors.

keres:/crash/samba-3.5.6

# /usr/ccs/bin/make

make: Fatal error: No arguments to build

keres:/crash/samba-3.5.6

#  /usr/sfw/bin/gmake

gmake: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

keres:/crash/samba-3.5.6

#

Thanks & Regards,

Saravanan Babu,