Unable to delete files from samba share (Windows XP x64 SP2)

Tue Mar 8 05:30:25 MST 2011

On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 05:50:04PM +0530, okmanoj at indiatimes.com wrote:
> It will be very helpful, if you can suggest your opinion
> about this issue.
>
> Also is it Possible to delete all the files always? Since
> this share will never be used for writing any data.
>
> Is it possible to get any workaround for this issue?

Sorry, I am busy with paying customers at this moment. I
will respond and look at the logs again when I have some
free time. You might want to contact someone from
http://www.samba.org/samba/support for paid support to raise
the priority of the issue.

With best regards,

Volker Lendecke

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9