Status of printing with ctdb

Colin Simpson Colin.Simpson at iongeo.com
Sun Mar 6 03:33:00 MST 2011

Hi

I have been trying to get printing working with ctdb samba (plus Windows
driver installation). Every time I install the drivers for Windows it
looks like it's copying file but the printer just keeps re-asking for
drivers. I have print$ on a GFS2 filesystem to share across the cluster,
which seemed like the right thing to do.

Is this known to work at all?

I'm using RHEL6 with their shipped ctdb 1.0.112 and Samba 3.5.4.

I have tried googling for this and searching back in the mailing list
but find nothing recent about it.

Thanks

Colin

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.