errors with the acl_read module

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Sat Mar 5 11:56:02 MST 2011

Hi Matthieu,
The patch is fine by me. By the way, no sense playing with the acl read
module right now... It does not work since late January when request
hierarchy was introduced, now we dont skip checks in places where we should,
like internal search requests, and make test breaks in a lot of places. If
you wish to fix it I'll help, otherwise I'll get to it sometime.

Regards,
Nadya