Group Policy IPv6 FYI

Aaron E. ssureshot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:04:09 MST 2011

Well, I reloaded the server in question and before I had the new one up
and running the server that was working stopped working.. I then upped
the debug level and am trying to gather logs.. Woudn't you know it soon
as I up the log the server started working again.. I am trying to gather
usefull information .. Ill post a new thread with my findings to keep it
clean..