Group Policy IPv6 FYI

David Holder david.holder at erion.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 09:31:10 MST 2011

Aaron,

Interesting. S4 is not yet IPv6 enabled so this is odd.

If IPv4 is working you should not require IPv6 to be enabled to edit the
policies.

I assume that DNS is hosted on the S4 server?

I'd be interested in knowing if you find out why this happends! A
network trace might give some clues. The most likely cause would be a
problem in name resolution.

David
Dr David Holder CEng FIET MIEEE

Erion Ltd, An Cala, Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, Sutherland, IV27 4LR, UK

Reception: +44 (0)1422 207000

Direct Dial: +44 (0)131 2026317

Cell: +44 (0)7768 456831

http://www.erion.co.uk

Registered in England and Wales. Registered Number 3521142
Registered Office: Oakleigh, Upper Sutherland Road, Lightcliffe,
Halifax, HX3 8NT, UK
VAT Number: GB 698 3633 78