[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.0pre2

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Fri Mar 4 08:08:50 MST 2011

On Thursday 18 November 2010 23:38:49 Guenther Deschner wrote:
> Hi Karolin,

Hey Karolin,

> As I have the impression that at least master is way better tested and
> at least used sporadically by developers (unlike 3.6), I strongly vote
> for option b). But its not up to me to make that decision and then again
> I can fully understand anyone voting against.

I've tried to backport my endpoint mapper changes to v3-6-test but there where
a lot of changes in common code by Andrew Bartlet which haven't been
backported to v3-6-test. There is more stuff like the merge of the debug code
which isn't in v3-6-test too.

So my question is, could we rebranch again?

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: F33E3FC6
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org