samba4 as DC in 2008 R2 Forest

Daniele Dario d.dario76 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 05:59:13 MST 2011

Hi Andrew,
I restored the isSingleValued to true and without patch the join fails.

Applied the patch and built again samba and join works fine.

About the functional level for the domain is Windows Server 2003.

Changing issue:
now I can see the BDC from AD in win2k3 but if I run samba-tool drs
showrepl on the BDC i get
==== KCC CONNECTION OBJECTS ====

Connection --
Connection name: ...
Enabled        : TRUE
Server DNS name : ...
Server DN name  : CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=SERVER,CN=Servers,CN=Nome-predefinito-primo-sito,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=...,DC=...
TransportType: RPC
Warning: No NC replicated for Connection!

What am i missing?
Daniele.